[IGSTK-Users] igstk linking errors

Efthymios Efstathiou efstates at iis.fraunhofer.de
Thu Feb 3 13:05:37 EST 2011

Dear igstk-users,

by the compilation of igstk 4.2, using itk 3.20.0, vtk 5.6.1, Qt 4.7.1,
VS 9 2008 and WinXP 32bit, I am getting some common linking errors which
are already mentioned in past mails sent to the mailing list, e.g.:

igstkVersionTest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: static char const * __cdecl
itk::Version::GetITKVersion(void)"
(__imp_?GetITKVersion at Version@itk@@SAPBDXZ) referenced in function _main

Although I tried the cvs head version of igstk, not only the above
linking errors were suppressed, but new ones were also created.

Therefore I would like to ask your opinion regarding this matter. Thank
you in advance for any help.

Regards,
Efthymios Efstathiou