[IGSTK-Users] Inquire on IGSTK used by VS 2008

Rong Xu xurong1981 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:52:29 EST 2011

Hi, everyone:

I am a new user on IGSTK, and I want to use IGSTK by VS 2008 in MFC
environment. As I know, the dll files of IGSTK can not be created by
compiling. But I don't know how to use IGSTK in MFC applications by VS 2008
without dll files, I got many link errors when I used IGSTK. Though I know
how to use VTK and ITK, because I have had  including files, lib files and
dll files.

Is there anybody familiar with the using of IGSTK in MFC applications by VS
2008 ? Please give me some advice how to resolve this problem.

I will appreciate your help!

Thank you!

--

Best Regards!

Rong Xu,  Ph.D Student
Ohya Lab
Graduate School of Global Information and Telecommunication
Studies (GITS), Waseda University
1-6-1 Nishi Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan (¨“169-8050)

Tel:          +81-80-4208-1207
E-mail:     xurong1981 at gmail.com
               xurong at fuji.waseda.jp