[IGSTK-Users] Integration of ITK-Pipeline into IGSTK / Problem with igstkImageSpatialObject and igstkMeshSpatialObject

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:11:01 EDT 2010

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the late reply. We are currently also working on a more
universal VideoGrabber class, which had similar challenges in designing
the refreshing cycle: The current IGSTK architecture doesn't handle
dynamic scene well.

You have proposed some interesting idea here. Let me know if you have
some new insights at this point and we can work together to meet those
new requirements.

Patrick