[IGSTK-Users] Micron Tracker Initialization File

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Oct 6 11:56:11 EDT 2010

Hi Jessica-

Welcome to IGSTK.

The ini file is a configuration file that is used by the MicronTrakcer
MTC library. If you have the MicronTracker manual or API documentation
(that comes with the tracker ), you will find a detailed description.

You can also take a look at a sample initialization file that we are
using for testing in

IGSTK/Testing/Data/Input/MicronTracker.ini

Hope that helps
-Andinet