[IGSTK-Users] Ascension trakSTAR support?

Tamas Ungi ungi.tamas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:42:44 EDT 2010

Hi Patrick,

Thank you, I have compiled the latest IGSTKSandbox, and I see that the
communication with the Ascension tracker is implemented.

However, I still have a problem. So far, I haven't used IGSTK in my source
code, I just ran the OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcasting.exe, and read the
tracking data through OpenIGTLink in Slicer. I have developed Slicer
modules.

If I run OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcasting from the latest IGSTK checkout, will
it read data from the Ascension trakSTAR? If yes, can you tell me how to
write the xml configuration file for it (that the Broadcaster requires as
command line argument)? If not, what do you suggest me to do to have
OpenIGTLink broadcast for this tracker?

Thank you very much for your help,
Tamas

Tamas Ungi, MD, PhD (ABD)
Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation Postdoctoral Fellow
Queen's University, School of Computing
#747 Goodwin Hall, 25 Union St.
Kingston, ON, K7L 3N6, CANADA
Tel: 1-613-483-3122