[IGSTK-Users] annotations

Alvaro Gómez agomez at fing.edu.uy
Thu May 27 09:34:44 EDT 2010

Most probably the annotations are never added to the views.
Check that you call (for example):
m_AxialView->RequestAddAnnotation2D( m_AxialViewAnnotation );

In the Navigator example this is done in navigator.cxx:
m_ViewerGroup->RequestUpdateOverlays();
which calls
void NavigatorQuadrantViews::RequestUpdateOverlays()
{
   m_AxialView->RequestAddAnnotation2D( m_AxialViewAnnotation );
   m_SagittalView->RequestAddAnnotation2D( m_SagittalViewAnnotation );
   m_CoronalView->RequestAddAnnotation2D( m_CoronalViewAnnotation );
}
Probably the line "m_ViewerGroup->RequestUpdateOverlays();" is commented
in the navigator.cxx code.

El día jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010 07:06:10 a.m.
chamara jayalath <jaya.chamara at gmail.com>