[IGSTK-Users] Numerous Transform Callback Performance

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 13 16:51:19 EDT 2010

Hi Jake,

Can you tell us a little more about your experiment setup? IGSTK
versions, system, tracker, and example code.  When you run your test,
did you observe memory leak? You can check this by using system monitor
to see the memory usage. Under linux you can use "top" command.

There is also an example application in IGSTKSandbox does exactly the
same thing. I am wondering if you could run that application and tell us
about its performance. (IGSTKSandbox/Exampls/TrackerDataLogger)

Patrick