[IGSTK-Users] Compile Navigator error

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue May 11 16:05:06 EDT 2010

Hi HuoLing,

If you open the .fl file with a text editor, you will see a FLTK version
number in the first line. Those .fl files are generated by the GUI
design application called fluid.exe.

During the compilation time, fluid will convert those files into .h/.cxx
files. Fluid checks the fl for the version number, if it doesn't match
its own version number, it will complain and abort the action.

If you do want to use the newer version of the FLTK, you will need to
open the fl files with the newer fluid.exe and save back again. This
should solve your problem.

Patrick