[IGSTK-Users] Display ITK image.

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon May 10 12:58:58 EDT 2010

Hi David,

It depends on how you want to display it. There are several ways you can
display the segmented image:

1. Display the segmented spatial object in 3D + resliced original image
(save segmentation as mesh and use surface rendering)

2. Display the contour of the spatial object on a image slice (save
segmentation as mesh, reslice the mesh, and display the contour on top
of a image slice)

3. Display the segmented image together with the original image (reslice
at the same location and use some kind of color mapping and alpha
blending for image fusion)

Take a look at the example: TrackerVolumeViewer. It has examples on how
to deal with mesh spatial object. For image fusion, we are currently
developing a more convenient class for that. The current implementation,
you need to have two separate image reslice class to achieve that.

Hope this explains it,

Patrick