[IGSTK-Users] 64 bit shared libs IGSTK

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Jun 8 17:59:43 EDT 2010

Hi Maarten,

Actually here is a nightly build submission on our dashboard from a
64bit machine using VS 2008. It compiles fine except some warning messages.

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=igstk

Can you send the error messages? Also can you check to see your ITK and
VTK are built with x64 target?

Thank you,

Patrick