[IGSTK-Users] Dashboard does not report code changes

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Fri Dec 24 08:56:04 EST 2010

Jia Funcang

Just to let you know we have fixed the issue in the dashboard

There was an issue with the anonymous user access of the IGSTK cvs
repository.

As you can see, on December 22, we had seven new updates in IGSTK cvs
repository and that is reported correctly.
*
*
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=IGSTK&date=2010-12-23

By the way, next year we have plans to migrate our repository to git.

Thanks again for the report.

Andinet

--
Andinet Enquobahrie, Ph.D.