[IGSTK-Users] Tool projection representation in "Navigator" example is not consistent with the gesture of tracked tool

Luo Shuiling shuiling119 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:53:57 EDT 2010

Hi all,

In "Navigator" example, after success accepting registration and the navigator will step into the RegistrationReady state, then Tracking state. The tool projection representation in quadrant views should be consistent with the gesture of tracked tool. But it seems the result is not. For example, when the tracked tool keeps upright, the sagittal view and coronal view should display the perpendicular tool projection representation line, however, they are not.

    In the tool calibration xml file the tag "transformation" seems can change this situation. The transformation keeps identity transform despite what tool when calibration using the "PivotCalibrationFLTKWidgetExample". I attempt to change this transform from identity to other tranform and the display is better but other tranforms that I want is also affected. Can anybody tell me what should I do to make the tool projection representation displays correctly in all views.

    Hope you can understand my poor English.

Best Regards & Thank you,

Shuiling