[IGSTK-Users] (no subject)

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Tue Apr 13 07:59:37 EDT 2010

The nightly documentation is generated using doxygen.

You can actually generate the doxygen documentation yourself if you
have doxygen installed in your system. When you configure IGSTK, turn
on the  BUILD_DOXYGEN option and specify the Doxygen executable.
Configure and then run the doxygen  target and you should have the
documentation.

Let us know if you encounter any problems.

Andinet

2010/4/13 Ling Luo <shuiling119 at hotmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to know where can download the "IGSTK
> Documentation"(http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/NightlyDoc/)? For I want to
> read it offline. Wno can give a link? thank you!
>
> regards
> Ling Luo

> Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
> now.

Andinet Enquobahrie, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc. - North Carolina Office
http://www.kitware.com