[IGSTK-Users] Start-up Problem

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Sep 18 10:48:27 EDT 2009

Hi Pthayani,

Can you choose the build target of "Experimental" in the project file,
and build the project again?  This will build the project, run tests,
and submit a report to our dashboard:

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=igstk

It will give us more information why those tests fail and we can then go
from there.

Thank you,

Patrick