[IGSTK-Users] Issue with tilted orientation and vtk file import

Taru S swork24 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 09:14:18 EST 2009

Hi all,

I have developed an igstk(+qt) based application that displays 4 views for
an MR volume (Axial, Sagittal,Coronal, 3D).  I am having the following two
issues:

1) In the sagittal view the image orientation is appearing tilted (image
attached). The Axial and Coronal views are fine.

2) I have generated a 3D surface polygonal model using vtk. How can I
integrate the vtk 3d model (VTK poly data file) with IGSTK so as to display
it in the 3D view.

I really appreciate your time and help.

--
Regards,