[IGSTK-Users] Video Grabber

Özgür Güler ozgur_guler at gmx.at
Mon Mar 30 17:15:17 EDT 2009

Hi Luca,

you are right there are only examples for Linux but I'll try to
implement an example app for Windows this week.

Since the VideoComponent is platform independent you only have to
implement specific code for your derived classes e.g.
igstkCompressedDVImager.h/cxx and igstkCompressedDVImagerTool.h/cxx .

Currently I'm working on the VideoComponent chapter in  the book  you
will find  more information there soon.

You can onyl compile the ViderFrameGrabberAndViewer if you set the
option "use CompressedDV" in the main CMake to on. But then you will
need a few Linux specific libs for firewire, namely libdc, libraw,
libiec61883 in order to compile correctly.

regards
Özgür