[IGSTK-Users] black axial view and black coronal view (but perfect sagittal view) with navigator example

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Tue Mar 17 16:32:46 EDT 2009

Hi guys...

I have a CT dicom serie that Navigator example loads but doesn't show fine. I have a problem on axial and coronal views:

I can't visualize dicom in these views (I see their planes) but only sagittal view is perfect.. I see black axial view and black coronal view.

If I change slice through the scrollbar the problem persists. I noted that I can see the three orthogonal planes only if coronal and axial scrollbars are on slice 0 (if then I move one of this, or both scrollbar their planes disappear agian). Why?

If someone wants to try to help me I can send dicom files.

I forgot to say to you that I perfectly can see these dicom with other dicom viewer.