[IGSTK-Users] needle biopsy

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Mon Mar 2 06:48:27 EST 2009

well..

i analyzed source code.. in particular needleBipsy.cxx and i saw that there is only a type of imageReader, CTImageReader but not MRImageReader..

i'm thinking that this application can't load MR dicom files.. is it true?

I also tried to load other dicom files; with DicomWorks Tool i saw their modality tag (CT), but when i analyze the tag through needle biopsy (on debug mode) I read "OT" like modality tag value.. is this my problem in loading dicom file? and why does it happen?