[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK Build Failure

Kevin Cleary cleary at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Jun 23 04:51:29 EDT 2009

Hello

I will ask our technical experts to answer your question, but I would also
be interested in hearing some more details about your application. We have
developed a system for abdominal biopsy including liver biopsy and would be
happy to share our experience. Can you tell us your specific clinical goal
and what institution you are with?

It may take a few days for us to answer since we are at the Computer Aided
Radiology and Surgery Conference in Berlin, where we are hosting a user
group meeting tonight.

Best regards

Kevin Cleary

Principal investigator for IGSTK project

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                       Work phone: 202-687-8253

Professor                                 Work fax: 202-784-3479

Director                                  Pager: 202-405-2367

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center

Department of Radiology

Georgetown University Medical Center      Cell phone: 202-294-3409

2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603          Home phone: 301-299-0788

Washington, DC, 20007                     Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/>

Email: cleary at georgetown.edu