[IGSTK-Users] Problem with igstkLoadedEventTransductionMacro

taruna seth taru.seth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:38:10 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am working on an IGSTK based application using QT for the GUI.
I am trying to use the igstkLoadedEventTransductionMacro for setting the
Axial, Sagittal bounds but getting an error message "RegisterObservedObject
not a member of class".  My QT GUI main class can't be inheritied from
igstk::Object.

All the IGSTK examples I could refer to are with FLTK wherein the GUI class
is derived from the igstk::Object class.

Is there any way to use this macro with QT? I will really appreciate your
help regarding this.

Thanks,
Taru