[IGSTK-Users] Multiple tracking systems

alberto.vaccarella at mail.polimi.it alberto.vaccarella at mail.polimi.it
Mon Jul 27 05:57:35 EDT 2009

Hi Patrick,

I'm trying to add also the spatial objects to the view3D as you
suggested, but the RequestAddObject() method seems to accept only
spatial object representation pointer as parameter...
About the scene graph, I connected both the view3D and the optical
tracker controller to an axes object acting as a world coordinate
system, shouldn't this work?
Thanks for helping

Alberto