[IGSTK-Users] navigator example

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Fri Feb 27 10:45:13 EST 2009

thanks for your answer.. but my dicom are MRI so it isn't this my problem! :-(

i obserdved that these dicom are opened with NeedleBiopsy Example but not with Navigator Example..

In my dicoms aren't defined fiducials so when Navigator tries to read fiducials appears on windows prompt this message:

"This point is not defined in the image"... of course!!

Is this my problem? i dont't think this because in NeedleBiopsy, for example are created 5 fiducials points although there weren't..

I'm desperate!!!