[IGSTK-Users] About pivot calibration

Hyungmin Kim robotdm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:38:12 EST 2009

Thanks for your reply.

It seems like I have to refer to translation vector in calibration
transform, instead of using pivot point.

But I found out that the translation vector in my project is different with
the one from example project.
I think this could be due to the involvement of DRB during the calibration.
I initialized camera with three different tools.
In my case, the acquisition doesn't proceed without the visibility of DRB,
which is not necessary for calibration of probe.

Is there any idea on this?