[IGSTK-Users] background video

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Wed Apr 8 09:32:11 EDT 2009

hi everybody,
I have a problem and I'd like to know what do you think about it. I have four views (axial, sagittal, coronal and 3d) and I'd like to insert the video capture (from cam) on the background of the 3d view and the DICOM volume on the foreground.
I  put both the video that dicom on the 3d view but my problem is that I'd like to  mantain fixed the video plane in background. Then I'd like to move dicom volum (rotate, zoom,...) without move the video plane.. I'm working on the augmented reality..
Who can suggest me something about this?