[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK Polaris tests results

Anka Kochanowska anka at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 16 09:24:07 EDT 2008

Hi Patrick!
I checked out IGSTK code at 8am today and built it with Qt4 support.
I made sure that my tools were seen by Polaris - I checked using my
application, written in VTK, using David's Gobi code for tracking.
I tested first with unchanged code:
./igstkTests igstkPolarisTrackerTest.txt logIgstkPolarisTrackerTest.txt
/opt/polaris_rom_files/passive_pointer/1400394.rom 3
I saved the terminal output in toto.txt and made a tarball res1.tar.gz
containing: RecordedStreamByPolarisTrackerTest.txt,
igstkPolarisTrackerTest.txt, toto.txt.

Then I tested with commented lines
      if ( transform.IsValidNow() )

./igstkTests igstkPolarisTrackerTest logIgstkPolarisTrackerTest2.txt
/opt/polaris_rom_files/passive_pointer/1400394.rom 3 > & toto2.txt

and saved the results: RecordedStreamByPolarisTrackerTest.txt,
logIgstkPolarisTrackerTest2.txt, toto2.txt
in res2.tar.gz.

Have a nice day!
Anka