[IGSTK-Users] Code broken in CVS?

Anka Kochanowska anka at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 3 08:17:36 EST 2008

Hi!
I have sent already a message about differences in behavior of the
release 3.0 and CVS., but did not get any answer.

Here is may previous message again:
__________________________________
The examples in the release 3.0 and CVS version behave differently.

example:  OneViewAndTrackingUsingQTWidget
In IGSTK-3.0  it shows the ellipsoid and the cylinder in the center of
the window and they move following the mouse movements.
In CVS version neither ellipsoid nor cylinder appear on start. When you
start tracking the ellipsoid sometimes shows and usually is bigger than
window.

There are no changes in the example code.
Since there are no changes in the example code, something in IGSTK must
have been changed to cause the problems.

So for now, I shall try to work with the release 3.0 again, hoping for a
fix in CVS.

Anka:-)