[IGSTK-Users] Troubleshooting communication issue with Micron Tracker

Chris Heath christopher.c.heath at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:21:13 EDT 2008

Hi Andinet,

Sorry for the delay, I was away for the week.  I ran the cxx demo that
comes with the Claron, and sure enough the problem exists there as
well.   I am going to e-mail the Claron folk to try and troubleshoot;
I will let you know if I find anything.

Secondly, could you clarify what you mean in that second paragraph by
#567 (a.k.a. where do you think I should invoke that error event?)

Thanks,
Chris