[IGSTK-Users] Problem (visible or not visible)

Daniel Gil daniel_taek at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 06:19:06 EDT 2008

Hi,  i have solved my problem. The solution is not very elegant, but it's work.

  the code is.

  double LastPos=0;
  int visible;

  for(unsigned int i=0; i<1000; i++)
   {
  tracker->RequestUpdateStatus();
  TransformType transform;
  VectorType position;

  coordSystemAObserver->Clear();
  trackerTool->RequestGetTransformToParent();
  if (coordSystemAObserver->GotTransform())
  {
  transform = coordSystemAObserver->GetTransform();
  position = transform.GetTranslation();

  if (LastPos!=position[2])
  visible =1;
  else
  visible=0;
  LastPos=position[2];
  if (visible)
  printf ("%f %f %f %d\n",position[0],position[1],position[2], visible);

  }
  }

  Julio Daniel

Daniel Gil <daniel_taek at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi,

  my name is Julio Daniel Gil Cano. I just a question.  how to verify if a tool is visible or not. I use the code of igstkPolarisTrackerTest2.cxx but the the fonction GotTransform() is always true. and i can't know when the tool is visible or not.

  Thanks.

  Julio Daniel