[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 3.0: compilation errors

Naspiri naspiri at yahoo.it
Fri May 9 03:59:20 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm new to IGSTK and  ...TK world in general. I have configured with CMAKE and compiled with Visual Studio 2005 SP1 QT, FLTK, VTK and ITK but when I try to compile IGSTK I receive many errors into "cmath"! file. I have followed the compilations suggestion I have found on the wiki and in the IGSTK book, but nothing, I can't get it compiled. Any idea? I think my error is trivial in view of all those errors, but I can't figure what it can be.

      Tante idee per la salvaguardia del nostro Pianeta su Yahoo! For Good
http://it.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html