[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 22 18:41:13 EDT 2008

Hi Ahmad and Alberto,

I can reproduce the same error message as you have encountered.

The problem is the new version of CMake. There must be some changes in
the recent CMake update, which doesn't recognized the CMake script with
NOT within the bracket, such as
IF(NOT VAR)

I will contact CMake developers on this regard. Meanwhile, there are
some ways to get around this:
1. Use an older version of CMake, It works with CMake 2.48
2. Commented out line 23 and 297 in "IGSTK/CMakeLists.txt"
3. User the CVS version of IGSTK

Thank you all for reporting this error.

Patrick