[IGSTK-Users] MicronTracker DRIVER_LEFT_LOCKED_PAGES_IN_PROGRESS blue screen of death

Christopher Heath christopher.c.heath at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:32:27 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am experiencing an odd issue with my MicronTracker.  I have written
a needle-biopsy-esque program that utilizes the MicronTracker.  The
program runs fine; however, when I exit the program it seems to hang.
On quitting, the window disappears and the app can't be found in the
Task Manager (I'm using windows xp) application pane.  All local
variables are cleared and their memories freed.  However, the process
continues to run and cannot be quit manually (the entire system needs
to be restarted).  Additionally, the process is using over 100 mbytes
of memory.

I found this wiki stub: http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php?title=Tracker_Refactoring_Comments&printable=yes

However, it doesn't seem to have any resolution.  I am indeed using
R2.8 and will try rolling back to 2.7.  Is this the only solution to
this problem?  Has the cause of this issue been isolated?

Thanks,
Chris Heath

Christopher Heath
Vanderbilt University School of Engineering
christopher.c.heath at vanderbilt.edu