[IGSTK-Users] making an igstk project using visual studio express

Ray Tayek rtayek at ca.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 04:30:19 EDT 2008

At 06:56 AM 7/25/2008, Chris Heath wrote:
>Ray,
>
>I'm  not sure why it's not picking those scripts up.  To force CMake
>to find them, you can use:
>
>FIND_FILE ( UseFiles
>                         NAMES UseIGSTK.cmake FLTKUse.cmake
>                         PATHS "C:/$path_to_useigstkdir/"
> "C:/$path_to_fltkuse/"
>                      )
>
>INCLUDE( ${UseFiles})

tried this, no joy.

with or without, it still seems to find FLTK_DIR and IGSTK_DIR after
it complains that can not find the use files.

>...but you may need to edit the first couple lines of FLTKUse.cmake that
>say
>IF (NOT FLTK11_FOUND) ...
>and change it to say
>IF (NOT FLTK_FOUND) ...

i did this to the copy that i put in share

but using the file just below still fails.

so mostly i am hacking stuff in igstk's hello world project.

thanks

Project(HelloWorld)

FIND_FILE ( UseFiles
         NAMES UseIGSTK.cmake FLTKUse.cmake
         PATHS "I:/oi/build/igstk/" "I:/oi/fltk-1.1.9/CMake/"
      )

#INCLUDE( ${UseFiles})

SET (Required_Packages
                 FLTK
                 IGSTK
                 ITK
                 VTK
         )

SET (Project_SRCS
                 HelloWorld.cxx
         )

SET (FLTK_SRCS  HelloWorld.fl)

FOREACH (Package ${Required_Packages})
         FIND_PACKAGE (${Package})
         IF (NOT ${Package}_FOUND)
                 MESSAGE ("Can't find ${Package} package.")
         ENDIF (NOT ${Package}_FOUND)
ENDFOREACH (Package)

IF (FLTK_FOUND)
         INCLUDE (FLTKUse)
         FLTK_WRAP_UI (DrillCutOff ${FLTK_SRCS})
ENDIF (FLTK_FOUND)

IF (IGSTK_FOUND)
         INCLUDE (UseIGSTK)
ENDIF (IGSTK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE  (HelloWorld  ${Project_SRCS} ${HelloWorld_FLTK_UI_SRCS})
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(HelloWorld IGSTK)