[IGSTK-Users] making an igstk project using visual studio express

Ray Tayek rtayek at ca.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 15:19:08 EDT 2008

At 06:48 AM 7/16/2008, you wrote:
>... We strongly encourage you to use cmake to configure your
>igstk-based projects.
>If you are using cmake, please post your  cmake list file.

i am new to cmake. so all i have is the cmake stuff that comes with
igstk etc. are you suggesting that i hack up the CMakeLists.txt file
for helloworld (please see below)?

i tried building a visual studio project from scratch. it's painful.
the igstk.lib file looks like it needs to be specifically included.
still lots of unresolved externs.

has anyone had any luck modifying the project to use precompiled
headers? the build is very slow.

thanks

PROJECT(HelloWorld)

SET(HelloWorld_GUI_SRCS
     HelloWorldGUI.fl
     )

SET(HelloWorld_SRCS
    HelloWorld.cxx
    )

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
   ${HelloWorld_SOURCE_DIR}
   ${HelloWorld_BINARY_DIR}
   )

FLTK_WRAP_UI(HelloWorld ${HelloWorld_GUI_SRCS})
ADD_EXECUTABLE(HelloWorld ${HelloWorld_FLTK_UI_SRCS} ${HelloWorld_SRCS})
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(HelloWorld IGSTK)