[IGSTK-Users] spatial object after expired data validity AND tracker updating signal instead of position

Aswin Mathews aswinjohn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:01:32 EDT 2008

Hi Andinet,

Thanks for the answers. I will do that. I have two other questions though.

What happens if I attach a view to a tracking tool and the communication
gets cut off in between? Does the entire view window go blank?

Now I am attaching my spatial object to a tracker tool and tracker tool to a
tracker. The tracker's parent is a world reference. So, a position of
(0,0,0) on the tracker implies the world_reference. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Aswin.