[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 3.0 Released

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Mon Feb 18 16:38:54 EST 2008

Hi Wagner,

The options selected in the main IGSTK should match with the ones in the
Sandbox. Generally, if your Qt options don't match, you will get
the following warning

WARNING The CMake flag for using Qt is not matching between IGSTK and
IGSTKSandbox

But looking closely at your selections, it seems you have turned ON both

IGSTK_USE_Qt  (IGSTK)
IGSTKSandbox_USE_Qt  (Sandbox)

Can you confirm this? If this is the case, can you try the following

1) Build IGSTK

2) DON'T install it

3) Build Sandbox pointing to the IGSTK build

If this works, then the problem might be a missing element in the
IGSTK install target.

Let met know what you find out.

Thanks,
-Andinet