[IGSTK-Users] compiling IGSTK with MicronTracker support

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Mon Apr 28 13:32:34 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I have committed a cmake script to IGSTK CVS that parses the version of
the MTC
library. Plus, I made changes to the cmake configuration  to enforce MTC
version 2.6 or later.

During cmake configuration, if an older version is specified, an error
message will be
displayed.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

-Andinet

> Hi Christopher,
>
> I also tried to compile IGSTK with MicronTracker support last week, and
> I had the same problem.
> Actually, it seems that your version is out of date.
> 'Markers_ExtrapolatedFramesGet/Set' and 'Markers_SmallerXPFootprint'
> functions are not declared in version 2.1 not 2.5.
> I finally succeed in compiling IGSTK with MicronTracker support by using
> the 2.7 version of the MTC API.
>
> I hope that this helps you...
>
> Vincent
>
> Andinet Enquobahrie a écrit :
>
>> Hi Christopher,
>>
>> If you turn on MicronTracker support, you have to specify the
>> following two CMake variables
>>
>> MTC_INCLUDE_DIRECTORY  : Directory containing the MTC header files
>> MTC_LIBRARY  : MTC library
>>
>> The library comes with MicronTracker. You need to install it first if
>> you haven't done that..
>>
>> For example, in my Windows IGSTK build, CMakeCache file contains
>>
>> //Directory where the MTC.h file is located
>> MTC_INCLUDE_DIRECTORY:PATH=C:/Program Files/Claron
>> Technology/MicronTracker/Dist
>>
>> //Full path to the MTC.dll file
>> MTC_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files/Claron
>> Technology/MicronTracker/Dist/MTC.lib
>>
>> Check if these two variables are correctly set in your CMakeCache.txt
>> file in your build directory.
>>
>> HTH,
>> -Andinet
>>

>>> I am having trouble compiling IGSTK with MicronTracker support set
>>> to "ON".  I have no trouble compiling IGSTK and the Sandbox with
>>> this option turned off.  However, when I try compiling with support
>>> on, I get the following errors when igstkMTCu is building:
>>>
>>> Compiling...
>>> Xform3D.cpp
>>> Vector.cpp
>>> Persistence.cpp
>>> Markers.cpp
>>> ..\..\..\..\IGSTK-3.0\Utilities\MicronTracker\src\Markers.cpp(249) :
>>> error C3861: 'Markers_ExtrapolatedFramesGet': identifier not found
>>> ..\..\..\..\IGSTK-3.0\Utilities\MicronTracker\src\Markers.cpp(265) :
>>> error C3861: 'Markers_ExtrapolatedFramesSet': identifier not found
>>> ..\..\..\..\IGSTK-3.0\Utilities\MicronTracker\src\Markers.cpp(281) :
>>> error C3861: 'Markers_SmallerXPFootprint': identifier not found
>>> ..\..\..\..\IGSTK-3.0\Utilities\MicronTracker\src\Markers.cpp(297) :
>>> error C3861: 'Markers_SmallerXPFootprintSet': identifier not found
>>> Marker.cpp
>>> MCamera.cpp