[IGSTK-Users] itk::mesh to igstk::meshobject

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Apr 18 12:10:04 EDT 2008

Hi Aswin,

I forgot we already have the MeshReader. You should just use that class.
It reads in ITK mesh object and convert it to igstk class.

The only problem is, when I ran the tests, there seem to be a little
problem with the state machine of the igstkMeshObjectRepresentation,
which failed to show liver.msh in the tests. I will fix it ASAP.

Thank you,

Patrick