[IGSTK-Users] refactored FOB classes almost working

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:28:12 EDT 2008

Hi again, now it works fine and very fast!!!!

Please check the code. Now I realize that the refactoring should have been
quite more simpler

I got a bit confused with the first design, as I wanted to follow the NDI
design. The Micron single class approach was more direct

So, next steps would be:

1- finish a head phantom which I am currently working on
2- load a .msh with the target object (e.g. a tumor)
2- do a real lmk calibration on it
3- write some tests?

many thanks for your support,
sebastian