[IGSTK-Users] compiling IGSTK on OSX 10.5

Christopher Heath christopher.c.heath at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:58:39 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am new to IGSTK and am having trouble getting it to run correctly on
OSX.  I have compiled and installed ITK,FLTK,and VTK.  Finally, I have
seemingly successfully built and installed IGSTK.  To test, I ran a
couple of the example applications.  While the apps run correctly, the
GUI will not. For example, if I run "FourViewsAndTracking", a display
pops up with three corners of garbage and one that looks correct.  The
program "works" correctly - i.e. if I click and drag in the top left
corner the image will rotate correctly,but all buttons and the other
four corners don't display.

I originally thought that it was a problem with FLTK.  However, I can
run the FLTK test programs and they work correctly.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Many thanks,
Chris

Christopher Heath
Vanderbilt University School of Engineering
christopher.c.heath at vanderbilt.edu