[IGSTK-Users] ChoosePixelFormat error when leaving NeedleBiopsy application

Matt Turek matt.turek at kitware.com
Thu Apr 10 12:17:11 EDT 2008

I think I've fixed the logger issue. There was a local variable,
m_LogFile, in the constructor of NeedleBiopsyNew that was being passed
by reference to the logger. m_LogFile was going out of scope once the
constructor exited, so any reference to m_LogFile later would cause a crash.

Thanks for the bug reports and your continuing work on IGSTK.

Matt

--
Matt Turek, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer