[IGSTK-Users] plans for the flockofbirds refactoring?

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Apr 2 08:31:44 EDT 2008

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your continued interest in IGSTK!

During the Tracker component refactoring work, since we didn't have
access to a
FlockOfBirds tracker, we were not able to refactor the FlockOfBirds code
and we
were forced to to disable configuration in the sandbox.

However, if you have access to a FlockOfBirds and if you are willing to
spend some of your
time to refactor the FlockOfBirds code , I can give you guidelines and
help you through the
process.

Regards,
-Andinet