[IGSTK-Users] A question about igstkEventTransductionMarco

Vincent Gratsac vgratsac at irisa.fr
Tue Sep 11 04:51:58 EDT 2007

Hi IGSTK users,

I'm currently trying to use the igstkEventTransductionMarco in order to
integrate a received event to my state machine.
I read the code added by this macro, and I noticed that the
CallBackMyEventInput method only pushes the input in the state machine,
but does not ask the state machine to process this input :

00272   void Callback##event##input( const ::itk::EventObject & ) \
00273   { \
00274     m_StateMachine.PushInput( m_##input ); \
00275   } \

So I don't understand when the state machine will process inputs pushed
by this macro...

Could someone help me ?

Thank you and have a nice day !

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/