[IGSTK-Users] Observe... methods generated by EventTransductionMacros

Vincent Gratsac vgratsac at irisa.fr
Thu Oct 4 04:30:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I noticed something strange in the following macros :

igstkEventTransductionMacro ( event,  input  )
igstkLoadedEventTransductionMacro ( event,  input  )
igstkLoadedObjectEventTransductionMacro ( event,  input  )

In fact, generated "Observe..." public methods are completed with the
#event name in the first macro, and with the #input name with the two
last ones.

public:
  void Observe##event(const ::itk::Object * object )

public:
  void Observe##input(const ::itk::Object * object )

Is this difference normal or is this a bug ? Note that it is not a
problem for me... I just want to underline something that can be a
little error.

Thank you and have a nice day !

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/