[IGSTK-Users] A question about igstkEventTransductionMarco

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Oct 3 09:51:18 EDT 2007

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for pointing this out.

This looks indeed like a bug.

Could you please try adding to your local copy the line

        m_StateMachine.ProcessInputs();

and let us know what you find ?

If this works for you, then will log a bug report
and will fix the set of Transduction macros in
the igstkMacro.h file.  We probably should add
a explicit test just for this feature.

    Thanks

       Luis