[IGSTK-Users] Setting a color to ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation = Segmentation Fault

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Mon Nov 19 05:42:26 EST 2007

Hi igstk-users,

I'm trying to set a color (other than white) to an
ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.
With my application, it causes a segmentation fault. I add one line in
the NeedleBiopsy example to check that it does not come from by code and
I also get a seg fault :
> m_ImageRepresentationAxial->SetColor(0.5,1,1);

Is it a bug or did I make a mistake ?

Note that my code works fine while setting the color the a
MeshObjectRepresentation.

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/