[IGSTK-Users] Question on Mesh representation

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Jun 26 15:49:38 EDT 2007

Hi Ofer and Yoav,

1. You might find this thread in Insight-User list very helpful.
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2003-September/005006.html

2. If the mesh is being given in the image coordinate system, then the
image slice should overlaid with mesh. When you segmented the image to
get the mesh, did you use the physical point (take origin and spacing of
the image into consideration)?

Patrick