[IGSTK-Users] Question on Mesh representation

Ofer Eliassaf ofer.eliassaf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:40:44 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I am new to igstk. I wrote a program for liver segmentation.
I am using the igstk for representing my CT images using NeedleBiopsy example.
I wrote my algorithmic code in itk and my algorithmic output is a mesh.
I have 2 question regarding igstk::mesh:

1) Is there a way to transfer my itk::mesh into igstk mesh in a quick way
    by using a constructor or something like that?
    So far I am copying my itk::mesh point by point - triangle by triangle.
    This is a overhead to me.

2) When I am showing my igstk::mesh in my windows it is not synchronized
    with the CT image. I want it to be one on top of the other so the
user will be able to
    see the segmentation result.
    (I am using  igstk::View2D classes as suggested in the needle biopsy
      and what i get so far is that the mesh is shown in a different
place inside
      the display window).

Thank you very much,
Ofer