[IGSTK-Users] Bug #5167 - IGSTK under Visual Studio 2005

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Jun 18 12:03:49 EDT 2007

Hi Carrisontong,

Thank you for the bug report, here are the answers to your questions:

 >1 In OneViewAndTracking example, IGSTK 2.0 was working but IGSTK 2.0.1
 >does not. IGSTK 2.0.1 could not display the graphic window. The log
 >file (logOneViewAndTracking-2.0.1.txt) is attached. It seems that the
 >version 2.0.1 does not work for Auora without tool spilter.

This has been fixed in the CVS.
Notice that:
A: Aurora only take one single SROM file for each port
B: If you want to track two 5D tools separately, you need give the port
a "Dual Sensor Coil, Dual 5DOF Tool" SROM, (refer to NDI 6D Architect)
C: If the tracker tool has SROM files burned into them, then there is no
need to attach virtual SROM file, the tracker can load the SROM file
from them directly.

 >2 In FourViewsAndTracking of IGSTK 2.0, I need to remark the following
 >lines in
 >FourViewsAndTrackingImplementation.h in order to get the program >working.
 >
 >void AddCylinder( igstk::CylinderObjectRepresentation *
 >                  cylinderRepresentation )
 >{    this->Display3D->RequestAddObject(
 >cylinderRepresentation->Copy() );
 >    //this->DisplayAxial->RequestAddObject(
 >cylinderRepresentation->Copy() );
 >    //this->DisplayCoronal->RequestAddObject(
 >cylinderRepresentation->Copy() );
 >    //this->DisplaySagittal->RequestAddObject(
 >cylinderRepresentation->Copy() );
 >   }
 >
 >The log files (logFourViewsAndTracking-With Cylinder.txt and
 >logFourViewsAndTracking_No-Cylinder.txt) are attached.

I don't see the log file in your bug report, could you send that to us
again?
When you say "in order to get the program working", is there a
compilation error or run time error?

 >3 In Needle Biopsy of IGSTK 2.0, I have replaced the Polartracker code
 >with Auoroa tracker code as the attached file (NeedleBiopsy.cxx).
After >images loaded, the Auoroa cannot get signals from the PC. The log
file >is as the attachment (logNeedleBiopsy_No-cylinder.txt).

Looking at the log file, it looks like, you didn't give enough image
landmarks (minimum 3), and you try to initialize the tracker:

24470581575.473572  :    (ERROR) In class NeedleBiopsy No transitions
have been defined for current state and input  State = 135
[AddingImageLandmarkState] Input = 162 [RequestInitializeTrackerInput]