[IGSTK-Users] Installing IGSTK 2.0.1 on windows (and linux)

Yair Yarom irush at cs.huji.ac.il
Thu Jun 14 05:26:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks, I've tried the cvs version, there is still one problem: the
IGSTKConfig.cmake isn't installed. It remains in the build directory with paths
(include and library) set to the source or build. After manually moving it to
the installation directory and changing the paths in it, it works.

Thanks,
    Yair.