[IGSTK-Users] Installing IGSTK 2.0.1 on windows (and linux)

Yair Yarom irush at cs.huji.ac.il
Wed Jun 13 06:15:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to properly install IGSTK using cmake?

What I mean is to place the library(s), header files, and cmake files
(UseIGSTK.cmake, IGSTKConfig.cmake, etc.) somewhere under a directory tree
(lets call it CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX) and then just set IGSTK_DIR to it to
compile applications against it. Where after installation, I can delete the
source and the build directories (assuming the installation isn't under them).

The cmake does produce an install target (for both linux and windows) but it
doesn't seems to work properly. i.e. it installs the cmake files under an
InsightToolkit directory, the library remains in the build directory, and the
header files in the source directory.

Thanks,
    Yair.